Plymouth Congregational Church
A place for you to worship, serve, learn, play, grow...
Plymouth Congregational Church has been a part of Lansing's history since 1864. The Church's "meeting house" was, for many years, located downtown. After a devastating fire in 1971 that reduced the Church's building to ash, the decision to relocate to it's current location was made.
Debate on the building's design was extensive. The building committee was resolved to "build a building representative of today's culture and people to carry and promote Plymouth's programs into future years." This gracious and untraditional edifice continues to be a place where the worship of God and service of Christ remain paramount.
The arts have always played an important part in Plymouth's life. There are many fine pieces of art in the rooms and on the walls. Plymouth has also long been noted for its commitment to music in the service of God. An extraordinary array of musical artists continue to give their talent in praise of God, often in concert with the Church's superior Casavant and antiphonal organs.